Friday, August 27, 2010

I AM

Jeremiah 32: 27 
“Behold, I AM the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for me?”


For you…


I AM light in darkness


I AM strength in weakness


I AM joy in sadness


I AM peace when war is raging


I AM love when the world says hate


I AM direction when you feel lost


I AM drink when you are thirsty


I AM healing when you are sick


I AM friend when you are lonely


I AM your eyes when you can’t see


I AM comfort when you are in pain


I AM warmth when you are cold


I AM your freedom when you are in chains


I AM your teacher, counselor and deliverer


I AM food when you are hungry


I AM your safety and covering


I AM breath


I AM life


I AM here with you


I AM yours and you are mine






 
 
He: When the enemy rises up to take a stand know that I AM. I am the ONE who will not tolerate the evil lurking in the darkness. I AM Jesus who gives authority to you…Stand up and shout VICTORY! Celebrate joy because I AM.


Me: Look these scriptures up and write out the verses in your own words.


Isaiah 45:5-7


Psalm 103:19


Jeremiah 32:17-19


Deuteronomy 32:3-4 and 39


Revelation 4:11


1 Corinthians 8:4-6


Romans 11:33-36


What did you learn about the one, true and living God?

No comments:

Post a Comment