Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today I was asked by the Northern Solano Association of Realtors to share my passion

What an honor it is to be invited to share my passion for women in need.

I am blessed to serve as the director of Hearts On Fire Women’s Ministries. Empowering all women who have been broken by everyday occurrences in our world. Offering encouragement and showing love. Our purpose is to enlightened women with a new hope. Equipped with new self worth, allowing her to be transformed. A new creation and the women God called her to be.


Proverbs 31:25 (New Century Version)


She is strong and is respected by the people.
She looks forward to the future with joy.


I serve as a teacher and spiritual mentor to a wonderful group of 12 women every Thursday evening for the past 9 years. Each year I direct a women's conference called Heart B.E.A.T. (Broken, Enlightened and Transformed). We sponsor ladies to come from drug and abuse programs. It is amazing how lives are changed when you just give a little. That was our motto when we put change jars out and asked for change to change a life.


Over the years I have had the privileged of serving in the Philippines and Africa to minister and encourage women.


I look forward to more divine assignments.




No comments:

Post a Comment